Embassy of India - Information Collection Sheet
* The purpose of this form is only for collection of information of Indian nationals wanting to travel to India in special repatriation flights under Vande Bharat Mission.
* All rules and regulations of Government of Oman on departure and Government of India on arrival will need to be strictly followed, especially those related to COVID-19.
* This form is to be filled for a single individual at a time. For addition of details of family members, you are requested to fill the form again.
Age (in Years)
Compelling Reason for Travel to India
Migrant workers/ Labourers who have been laid off
Non-Permanent Residents/Short-Trem Visa holder faced with expiry of visas
Those Faced with medical emergency/ Seeking treatment for terminal illness
Pregnant Women/ Elderly
Those Required to return to India due to death of family member
Tourists/ Visitors stranded abroad
Students if their education institutions/ hostels are closed
Domicile in India (State / UT)
Jammu and Kashmir
Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Daman and Diu
Full Address in India
Contact Number (Oman) [Please write without +968]
Contact Number (India) [Please write without +91, In case not available, please write X]
Status of COVID-19 Test
Test not done
Remarks (Details of Reason for Travel to India)
Home City in India
Nearest International Airport from your home city in India
Present Address (City in Oman)
Purpose of Visit to Oman (Visa Type)
Expiry of Visa
Oman Residence Id / Visa No.
Profession / Skill (Example - Doctor, Engineer, Electrician etc.)
Undertaking cum Indemnity Bond
Embassy of India
Subject: Consent Form for Repatriation from Oman
1. I hereby confirm my willingness to return to India in accordance with the terms of the Embassy.
2. I confirm my readiness to follow all instructions given by the officials of Government of India/ Embassy of India/ Aircraft crew/ medical personnel on arrival.
3. I am willing to pay for the travel expenses.
4. I am willing to undergo a 14 days mandatory quarantine on my arrival in India at my own expense as per the protocols framed by the Government of India.
5. I fully understand that while traveling in the special repatriation flight / Indian Naval ship I may be inadvertently exposed to any infection, including COVID19 virus, and having fully understood the risk to my person, I voluntarily give consent to travel to India in the special repatriation flight / Naval ship. I undertake and agree that neither I nor my heirs nor my executors nor administrators will hold responsible Union of India, any official of Union of India or staff of airline/naval ship or any of my fellow passengers for any injury to me (including death) or loss of property due to any accidental exposure.
I agree to the above undertaking
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service