Ft. Worth TAAP Board Member Application
Fort Worth TAAP Board Member Application
TAAP Board Member Position Descriptions
Please read the description of the different board member positions below. If interested in a certain position continue to the next page and complete the Fort Worth TAAP Board Member Application. If you have questions regarding any position, please reach out to us via email at:
1) preside at all meetings of the Chapter and the Executive Committee;
2) be an ex-officio member of all committees except the Nominations and Elections Committee;
3) subject to the approval of the Chapter Membership, make all appointments of officers and committee chairs necessary to
execute the business of the Chapter, and;
4) perform such other duties as may be directed by the Chapter Membership or the Executive Committee.
5) Shall represent Chapter at State TAAP Conference and all State TAAP President’s meetings
The Vice President shall preside at all meetings of the Chapter and the Executive Committee in the absence of the President and
shall assume the duties of that office in the event the President is unable to act. He/she shall perform such other duties as may be directed by the President or the Executive Committee.
1) be responsible for taking minutes of the Executive Committee;
2) supply written minutes thereof at the next Board meeting;
3) maintain current rosters of the officers and members of the Chapter, standing committees, ad hoc committees, and committee
4) oversee distribution of all meeting notices, and;
5) perform such other duties as may be directed by the President or the Executive Committee.
1)be Chair of the Finance Committee;
2) have charge of funds and disbursements of the Chapter, under the supervision of the Executive Committee and subject to
approval of the Chapter Membership. All checks drawn from Chapter funds shall be signed by either the Treasurer (or) the
3) manage Red Cap CPA to keep an itemized account of all moneys received and disbursed, including per capita dues or
assessments from members, and make a report thereof with budget comparison at each Chapter meeting, and; Without Prior
4) perform such other duties as may be directed by the President or the Executive Committee.
5) No Board officer or member shall have personal access or use of the chapter funds
1) The Membership Chair shall be responsible for developing and implementing programs for the benefit of the Chapter
2) The Membership Chair shall promote programs to attract new members and maintain current membership.
3) The Membership Chair shall act as a liaison between the Chapter and the Membership/Public Relations Committee of the
4) Will work with the State Membership Chair to attend to the TAAP/NAADAC booth at the Chapter Conference
5) Will work with the Student Liaison to discuss TAAP membership within the local colleges
The Membership Committee shall consist of a minimum of three (3) and a maximum of five (5) members.
To prepare a slate of officer candidates and delegates/alternates to the Annual Conference, and to present this slate to the
Chapter Membership at least sixty (60 days) prior to the annual conference.
1)is responsible to ensure that the CEU provider certificate is renewed annually
2) will sign off on all CEU certificates for the Monthly Membership meetings and conferences
3) will obtain speakers for the Monthly Membership meetings
1) Will organize the local visits to the Senators and representatives in the Chapter area
2) Will work with the State TAAP Legislative Chair to coordinate visits to during the State and National Legislative Conferences
3) Will attend the State and National Legislative Conferences
Social Media Chair:
Will be responsible for ensuring that all communication concerning the Chapter is reported via Mail Chimp, Facebook, Twitter
and will ensure that the Web site is up to date. Will give monthly reports at the Chapter Membership Meetings, the number of
posts for each social media site and the number of new friends or followers
1) Will work local schools to increase the Chapter Student Membership.
2) Will assist Membership chair to cover the TAAP/NAADAC booth at the Chapter Conference
3)Will the Chair the Student Scholarship committee
1) Is responsible for ensuring that the Board meetings are ran according to the Robert’s Rules of Order, Newly Revised
2) Is responsible to ensure that the By-Laws are followed by all Executive and Membership meetings
To coordinate and oversee all events for the Fort Worth Chapter
To Catalogue the chronicle history of past and current events of the Fort Worth Chapter
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service