Please insert the document number from the WFP table of contents. Enter "0" if not applicable.
Describe the point/finding/statistic/quote from the document
Please describe one point, finding or statistic from that document. Some documents may contain 10-20 points while others may contain only 2-3 relevant to the evaluation.
Tick this box if you think this seems to be a key point that will be particularly significant for the evaluation.
Yes, this is a key point
Relevant evaluation criterion/criteria
Select all of the evaluation criteria that this point applies to. Generally each point should only pertain to 1 or 2 criteria. If it does not directly apply to any criteria, select "7. Other".
Relevant evaluation question(s)
As above, select all evaluation questions that are relevant to this point.
1. Activities in line with local priorities/needs?
2. Activities designed based on good context analysis?
3. Has coordinated enabled humanitarian-development linkages?
4. Tradeoffs between WFP policies/principles and others' interests/demands
5 WFP corporate guidance effectively applied in coordination with others?
6. Use of innovation, adaptation and learning within the WFP response (particularly given middle-income contexts)?
7. Potential for replicating or scaling-up learning/innovations?
8. Balance of trade-offs between scale and quality/depth?
9. Integration of transition strategy?
10. Main results of WFP interventions for affected pops.?
11. Timely, efficient and non-duplicative delivery?
12. Contextual features that enabled or complicated WFP's response?
Insert any additional comments here. NOT required. If the document is not from the WFP list, briefly note the source here.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service