Pina Colada "Stayin' Alive" challenge entry form
Pina Colada Chrysanthemum and Master Florist are organising a floral challenge where floral designers submit their best designs until the end of May 2020 (extended from the end of April because of covid-19 flower availability). The winning design will be featured on Master Florist's Facebook and Instagram (~200 thousand floral followers), with the top entry winning €250 worth of Pina Colada and possible future content design work.
The theme of the challenge is "Stayin' Alive" - in reference to the long vase life of Pina Colada, but also the struggles we all face now against this deadly virus affecting us all and fighting to come back stronger than before. You should post your entry to us and also tag #PinaColadaStayinAlive as well as Pina Colada Chrysanthemum and Master Florist on Facebook/Instagram.
For full conditions see the section at the bottom of this form.
Thanks and good luck!
P.S. Remember to like us on Facebook: "Pina Colada Chrysanthemum" and Follow us on Instagram @PinaColadaChrysanthemum
Street / Delivery Address
Website/Social media account(s) - or other portfolio details
Briefly describe your designs / Stayin' Alive story, estimation of Pina Colada Chrysanthemum stems used, or any other entry related comments.
Send us high quality images of your designs
Please send any images or video to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to Pina Colada (Dümmen Orange) and Master Florist related marketing and promotions?
Terms and conditions of participation
- The challenge starts from March 17th 2020 and runs until midnight May 31 2020 GMT.
- Entered designs must consist of, or prominently feature Pina Colada Chrysanthemum (white/yellow or a combination).
- Multiple designs may be entered.
- Participants must complete this form to be considered eligible.
- Participants must post their designs to their own social media tagging Pina Colada Chrysanthemum, Master Florist and #PinaColadaStayinAlive
- You must be able and willing to take and send high quality photographs of your designs.
- You must have the rights to, and grant Pina Colada Chrysanthemum (Dümmen Orange) and Master Florist rights to freely use your designs and photo/media for activities around this challenge and any future promotional purposes.
- During this challenge and thereafter best effort will be made to credit/tag/mention the designer, photographer and and models. Should you have any specific requirements please contact or inform together with your entry.
- Eligibility or disqualification of participants or designs is at the sole discretion of Pina Colada Challenge organisers.
- Participation in the Challenge is free of charge.
- If your local territory, employment, business or other regulations conflict with conditions of this challenge you should not enter this challenge, or if you do so are assumed to do so at your own responsibility.
- By participating, you agree to release and hold harmless Pina Colada, Dümmen Orange, Master Florist or any of their representatives of any liability, damage, claim.
- The challenge may be modified, cancelled, postponed at the sole discretion of the organisers.
- By participating in the challenge you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by all rules and conditions contained herein, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Pina Colada challenge organisers as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Challenge.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Relay Roo.