- There is no open recruitment of visitors, visiting interns, or postdocs. Please do not expect replies for a visitor / visiting intern position by filling the form or sending emails.
- If you want to apply for Ph.D. position, you will need to apply through the formal application system. Filling this form is not necessary. I will consider taking Ph.D. students who are admitted to CMU CSD, MLD or Societal Computing Ph.D. program. As you may know, CSD/MLD runs a matching program at the beginning of the Fall semester to help match admitted students and advisors.
- This form is intended to collect information that will be used to assess the suitability of your interest and your competence. Any information submitted shall only be used solely for this purpose by our internal team. You can also directly send emails to email@example.com, but it may take more time to evaluate your case.
- For CMU students who are in Pittsburgh campus and want to work as a research assistant in our lab: I will consider working with highly-motivated students who have taken courses in linear algebra, calculus, probability, programming, artificial intelligence. We look for both research assistants and developers. Funding is not available for most of the cases. There is potential funding if you are exceptionally productive.
- You will be asked to submit your CV, and your previous publication or a 3-slide PPT describing your previous research experience.