Here are the basics that you should know:
Acceptance of All Vendors is based on the following criteria:
- Farm products must be locally grown/produced. Preference is given to local farms using organic, humane, or sustainable farming practices.
- Prepared foods must be locally made by listed vendor. Preference is given to prepared food vendors who use local and organic ingredients. Prepared Food Vendors must have copies of the appropriate permits and licenses with them during the market. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the Beverly Health Department office at (978)921 8591.
- Crafts must be the original work of the listed artisan. Preference is given to artisans who use recycled or sustainable materials.
- This market will run every Friday (rain or shine!) from June 7th - Aug. 30th at the Waldorf School at Moraine Farm Campus (701 Cabot Street, Beverly, MA). Full season and SINGLE DAY Pop-ups are welcome!
- The first market (June 7th) will be during school hours as our grand opening. Hours will be from 1:30pm -5:30pm+++This Market is FREE to all vendors who sign up for A MINIMUM OF TWO OTHER MARKETS or for the full season.
- Regular season market hours are 2:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Vendors may arrive as early as 1:00 p.m. and must be set-up by 2:15 p.m. The Market bell will ring promptly at 2:30 p.m.
- Vendors are responsible for their own tent, table, chairs, display items, insurance, permits etc. Wi-fi is spotty on the school campus and vendors should be prepared to take cash or have their own hot-spot.
-Market spaces are 10 ft x 10ft. Tents are recommended. You may set up as many tables as you wish within your 10x10 space. Spaces will be marked on the ground for each market.
- We ask for a minimum donation of $30/booth/week or a one time season donation of $300/booth/12 week season. Donations are tax deductible. Market Payments can be made via cash, check, or paypal. Payment information will be given once your registration is confirmed.
- Drop in dates may be available throughout the season. Please contact JoAnne McDonough at least one week before drop in date: JoAnne.firstname.lastname@example.org
*** PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR SCHOOL IS NUT FREE!*** products with nuts will not be permitted.
Please fill out the registration form below BY FRIDAY MAY 24th, 2019 to secure your spots!