Johnstown Jingle Vendor Registration
Thank you for your interest in the 2nd Annual Johnstown Jingle! This event will be in Downtown Johnstown and feature Santa Pictures, Reindeer, Christmas Carolers, Trackless Train, and more! Vendors will be approved by the JMCC. This form is the vendor application. Once approved, the JMCC will invoice you which confirms your vendor booth. If you need electric for your booth, please send an email to
December 8, 2019
Vendors will be located in the Johnstown Senior Center at 101 Charlotte St, Johnstown, CO 80534. Vendors are required to be fully set up and have all cars removed from the area by 1:30 pm.
JMCC Member $40
Vendors will be invoiced via PayPal and can pay via credit card that way or send a check to PO Box 501 Johnstown, CO 80534. All payments must be received by December 1st or the vendor forfeits their booth.
1. The JMCC does not carry insurance to cover your personal property. As an independent contractor, you are advised to obtain and carry your own insurance.
2. Vendors are not to sell any items that will create or contribute to making a mess in downtown. This include, but are not limited to items such as silly string, fireworks, party-poppers, smoke bombs, etc. If these items are found in my booth, Vendor understand they will be asked to leave the even immediately and the cost of the booth will not be refunded.
3. Vendors must supply all of their own tables, chairs, canopies, etc.
4. Vendor understand that they display and store their own items at their own risk. Vendor also understand that failure to pay any part of the required sales tax will result in permanent expulsion from any future JMCC event. By signing this form, vendor agree to abide by all rules set forth in this application.
5. The JMCC reserves the right to cancel the event due to inclement weather, acts of God, or other unforeseen events that will jeopardize the health and safety of the public. Booth fees will not be refunded.
6. By submitting and remitting fees for said events vendor hereby release and agree to hold harmless, the JMCC from any damage to personal property, as well as any personal injury sustained to myself or any helpers while participating in the events. Further, vendor agree to abide by the rules, policies and guidelines developed by the JMCC and understand that failure to follow these rules and guidelines will result in expulsion from this year’s event and future events.
7. If you are a food vendor, YOU are required to get all permitting and approval from Weld County Department of Public Health and Environment. You must submit proof of this to the Chamber prior to event.
Questions can be emailed to
Thank you for your interest in our events!
Name of Individual Completing Form
Phone Number Day of Event
List all products and services you will be selling. If it is not listed here, it cannot be sold to avoid duplication of vendors.
Are you a member of the Johnstown Milliken Chamber of Commerce?
I understand that I need to pay for my booth via PayPal or check, prior to event date.
I have read and agree to the vendor rules as listed above in the description.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Johnstown Milliken Chamber of Commerce.