Coro Programs Interest Form
Sharpen your leadership skills. Grow confidence to create change. Engage and improve your neighborhood, your organization, your city, your region. Coro training is for everyone, from high school students to executives.
Below are various Coro Programs available to a wide range of audiences.
The purpose of this document is for you to submit an interest form to one (or more) of our programs. A Coro staff person will get back to you with more information once you have completed the interest form.
Activating Civic Engagement
- Exploring Leadership Youth Fellowship (High School/Summer/Civic Engagement)
- Fellows Program in Public Affairs (Adults/9-months/Public Affairs)
- Resilient San Francisco (Adults/new citywide civic engagement program)
- San Francisco District 1 Youth Fellowship (9th - 12th grade/school-year/Civic Engagement)
- San Francisco District 7 Youth Fellowship (8th - 12th grade/school-year/Civic Engagement)
- San Francisco District 11 Youth Fellowship (8th - 12th grade/school-year/Civic Engagement)
- San Francisco District 11 Neighborhood Leadership Academy (Adults/4-months/Neighborhood Resilience and San Francisco Processes)
Fueling Equity-Centered Leadership
- UC Women's Initiative for Professional Development (Women-identified UC Employees/4-months/Professional Development)
- Women In Leadership (Women-identified/4-months/Professional Development)
Catalyzing Issue-Based Networks
- Human Trafficking Leadership Academy (Survivor Leaders and Ally Professionals/5-months/Prevention of Human Trafficking)
- Water Solutions Network (State-wide leaders working in water/9-months/Equitable Water Management)
- Workforce Leadership Network (Professionals in the field of workforce development who focus on supporting low- and moderate-income job seekers)
Strengthening Cultures of Collaboration
- San Francisco Federal Executive Board (Bay Area Federal Employee/10-months/Leadership Development)
- UC-Coro Systemwide Leadership Collaborative (UC Employees/10-months/Professional Development)
Leadership Labs and Workshops
- Shorter in duration; customized leadership and professional development learning opportunities
- A variety of topics
For more information on our programs, please visit
Your Job Title
Select which program(s) you would like to receive more information about:
Exploring Leadership Youth Fellowship
Federal Executive Board
Fellows Program in Public Affairs
Human Trafficking Leadership Academy
San Francisco District 1 Youth Fellowship
San Francisco District 7 Youth Fellowship
San Francisco District 11 Youth Fellowship
San Francisco District 11 Neighborhood Leadership Academy
Resilient San Francisco (Adults/new citywide civic engagement program)
UC-Coro Systemwide Leadership Collaborative
UC Women's Initiative
Water Solutions Network
Women in Leadership
Leadership Labs and Workshops
Workforce Leadership Network
What question(s) do you have for us?
How did you hear about Coro's programs?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Coro Northern California.