Customer Service/Sales Remote Job Application
Thank you for your interest in working with Piedmont Virtual Solutions, LLC. Please complete the application completely.
Piedmont Virtual Solutions does not employ people-We are a Call Center Placement Agency offering work from home opportunities. PVS allows people to use our LLC by servicing under our company name, to work as an Independent Contractor and provide support to you the agent.
BENEFITS For The Independent Contractor
* Flexibility with the ability to work when you want
* No need to commute or incur other expenses like lunches, gas, professional wardrobe, and in most cases...childcare
* Scheduling your hours
* Scheduling time off and vacations
WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN EMPLOYEE AND A CONTRACTOR?
Many companies outsource independent contractors as it cuts down on their hiring costs and benefits packages. If you are a contractor, the company will not make any deductions for taxes, pension contributions, or any other government deductions. Come tax time, you will owe the government this money. Please check with your tax accountant for further details. Also, an employee does NOT get to choose their own schedule, like hours, time off, vacations, etc...but an Independent Contractor does.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO START WORKING FROM HOME:
* A computer that passes the companies technical requirements
* A dedicated phone line
* Internet (NOT WIFI)
* A USB headset for training
* A headset for servicing
* A dedicated quiet working space
* Be a dependable, reliable, hard-working, honest, and mature person
* Speak clearly (be understood) no mumbling or poor grammar
* Be self motivated, multitask, think on your feet and able to handle stress
If you think you have what it takes to work from home, we would like to hear from you.
NOTE: Both Arise and our clients using the Arise Platform have very sophisticated Fraud, Theft, and Identity Theft detections system in place.Any individual who commits fraud or any illegal practice via the Arise Platform WILL BE CAUGHT, referred to the police and prosecuted to the full extent of the law by Arise, our client and PVS. Please be sure to keep this in mind while servicing any program on the Arise Platform.
We are looking to place Independent Contractors to take inbound customer service and/or sales calls remotely. As an Independent Contractor you are responsible for any cost associated with certification and any equipment needed to service. All expenses are tax deductible. We do NOT take out taxes, therefore you would receive a 1099 from us.
Inbound Call Center Job Description:
Answer incoming calls from customers to take orders, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, and problems and provide information.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
* answer calls and respond to emails
* answer customer inquiries both telephonically and by email
* research required information using available resources
* manage and resolve customer complaints
* provide customers with product and service information
* enter new customer information into system
* update existing customer information
* process orders, forms, and applications
* identify and escalate priority issues
* route call to appropriate resource
* follow up customer call when necessary
* document all call information according to standard operating procedures (when necessary)
Education and Experience
* high school diploma or equivalent
* proficient in relevant computer application
* required language proficiency
* knowledge of customer service principles and practices
* some experience in a call center or customer service environment is helpful
* good data entry and typing skills
* verbal and written communication skills (Speak clearly)
* listening skills
* problem analysis and problem solving
* able to work with little to no supervision
* able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week (some weekend hours may be required)
* must be able to maintain good Commitment Adherence (attendance) above 90%
* customer service orientation
* organizational skills
* attention to detail
* good judgment
* stress tolerance
* mature in conducting yourself
We will review your application and contact you within 1-3 business days via email. If you are selected, you will be provided with the steps to get registered with Arise through our company.
We have several contracts to provide remote opportunities to our Customer Service Professionals.
At this time we are NOT accepting new applicants from the following states: CA,WI, OR, MD, MA, NY, and CT
Please answer ALL questions. No question should be left unanswered.
Full Legal Name
Are you affiliated with the Military
Address (PLEASE include your STATE)
When is the best time to reach you if the need should arise?
Are you 18 years or older?
How did you hear about our company?
If referred to us by a current Independent Contractor, please provide their full name
Why do you want to work from home?
Are you able to pass a background check and drug test? (All our clients will ask for a background and most will ask for a drug screen)
Have you ever worked in a call center environment?
If you have worked in a call center environment, how long?
Do you have customer service experience, either over the phone or in person?
What is your highest level of education?
If selected for this opportunity, how many hours per week are you looking/able to work?
Working from home requires that you have your own computer. (Desktop or laptop) Do you have your own computer?
I will purchase one ASAP
Working from home requires that you have a landline (Plain old Telephone Service POTS). Do you have a landline?
I will get a landline ASAP
Working from home requires that you have your own internet service (NOT WIFI). You will need to use an ethernet cable to connect your computer directly to your modem/router. Do you have internet?
I will get internet ASAP
If selected for this opportunity, I understand that I am responsible for the cost of my certification course. Courses are all on-line and can range from $9.99- $199. However most courses range from $49-$99. As an independent Contractor you choose which client class you want to attend, thus you are in control of how much you spend on certification. The course is tax deductible. NOTE: If you are Military or a military spouse you may qualify for a 50% off Voucher towards your first course choice. You may go to
and request a voucher for your certification course. It is the responsibility of the Independent Contractor to get the voucher from Arise and NOT the responsibility of Piedmont Virtual Solutions.
I understand if chosen for this opportunity, I am expected to enroll in a certification course within 30 days.
I understand if selected, I will receive a response via email in 1-3 business days, containing important information on the registration steps to proceed with this opportunity.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service