Pilot Wheel Staff Application
The Pilot Wheel is looking for students who are willing to work hard AND have a sincere desire to document STUDENT LIFE on campus. All STUDENTS are eligible to submit a Pilot Wheel Staff application as long as they meet the G.P.A. criteria. Yearbook Staff Members are students who have excellent organizational skills, creative vision, and leadership qualities. The Yearbook represent ALL students at Banning High School and must work extremely hard in representing PILOT LIFE in images and print. All Staff Members are assigned specific roles necessary for completing a 272-page yearbook.
▪ DEDICATED & HARDWORKING students only
▪ Must have a G.P.A of 2.0+
▪ Positive attitude, flexible schedule, and resourceful
▪ Work effectively in a team and individually
▪ Self-motivated Problem Solvers
▪ Responsible & Dependable
▪ Determined to learn and overcome obstacles
▪ Ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
▪ Ability to handle confidential information
▪ Must have GOOD attendance and EXCELLENT work habits
▪ Provide daily operational & administrative help to Mr. Vargas and the entire staff
▪ Develop skills in Online Design Platform to design and publish yearbook
▪ Photograph events on and off campus to represent the STUDENT LIFE of a PILOT
▪ Volunteer during Pilot Break, Lunch, After School, and occasionally on evenings and/or weekends documenting events or making deadlines
▪ Develop new and creative ideas for features in the yearbook
▪ Complete photo shoots, page layouts, projects, and tasks in a timely manner.
▪ Maintain a clean and organized working environment
▪ Maintain a professional and courteous relationship with your peers and staff
▪ Fundraise for your yearbook or equipment as needed
What Academy are you in?
List 2 teachers that can attest to your skills, abilities, and or potential for success.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES-Please list any leadership, student body offices, clubs, organizations, athletics, band, newspaper, theatre, community organizations, service or volunteer activities, employment, etc. you have been a part of throughout high school (9th-11th).
GPA, HONORS AND AWARDS: Please list your GPA and any awards and/or honors you have received from 9th-11th grade
What are 3 words that best describe you? Please explain your choices.
What special skills or experience do you have that would benefit you as a yearbook staff member?
What are your Academic and Personal Goals for next year? How do you plan to pursue them?
Why would you like to become a member of the Pilot Wheel Staff?
Is there anything else you would like to add?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of LAUSD.