Nomination for our 2021 Food Champion
Help the Food Equity Coalition recognize and honor our community members who have made a positive impact on our local food system!
A Food Champion is a community member serving in Montgomery County who has demonstrated dedication and commitment to their community, applied a new solution to an existing problem, and has inspired and empowered meaningful work in others.
- Trailblazer Award – this award recognizes a community member who has identified and applied innovative solutions to an existing problem that positively affected our community
- Nourishing Spirit Award – this award recognizes an individual who has gone above and beyond to provide nutritious food to community members in need
- Education Champion Award – this award recognizes a community member who inspires and empowers meaningful work in others in our community while educating about the food system
- Community Partner Award – this award recognizes a community member who demonstrates dedication and commitment to their community and their impact is exemplary and measurable
- People’s Choice Award – this award recognizes the community member who is nominated by the greatest number of their peers
In an effort to recognize new Food Champions, nominee must not have won a Montgomery County Food Champion Award before.
2020 Winners: Jen Burns, Melodie Bennett, Nora Schaefer, Donna McCoy, With God’s Grace
2019 Winners: The Foodbank, Inc., Glenna Jennings, Nicole Adkins, Neah Rainey
Nominee's first and last name
How can we contact this nominee?
Please provide their organization, email address, and phone number.
How long has this individual been serving our community?
Less than 1 year
Longer than 3 years
In what way has the nominee demonstrated dedication and commitment to their community?
Please give specific examples of how the nominee has made a meaningful impact in their community.
Did the nominee apply a new solution to an existing problem? If yes, explain.
Has the nominee inspired and empowered meaningful work in others? If yes, explain.
Is there anything more we should know about the nominee that makes them a Food Champion?
Please provide your first and last name.
How can we contact you, in case we need more information about the nominee?
Please provide your email address and phone number.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service