𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽
Pragma and Will Group is a catalyst for business growth in the dynamic landscape of disruptive technology and the creative economy. We empower organizations to become agile, inspire individuals to possess a growth mindset, and harness technology to drive efficiency and open new horizons. As a trusted and long-term partner, we cultivate these essential traits in businesses and support them on their transformational journey to success. Join us as we guide businesses through transformation and pave the way to success.
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗲
As a Business Technology Engineer, you’ll merge the worlds of technology and business. You’ll be instrumental in developing tech products for our platform, focusing on organization and people management. This role is perfect for those with a strong passion for technology, business, product development, and creating an exceptional user experience. Your key responsibilities includes;
- Analyze market and customer trends to inform product development.
- Stay updated on technology trends, with a focus on SaaS, and apply them in development.
- Design and develop product architectures using coding and AI technologies.
- Prioritize user experience in the development process to ensure products are user-friendly and meet customer needs.
- Collaborate with teams to create solutions for organization and people management.
- Leverage existing market technologies for product development.
- Contribute to business development through proposals, leads, and research.
- Bring innovative ideas to enhance the team and your role.
- You have a keen interest in business and product development
- You have strong fundamentas in coding skills and understanding of AI applications
- You have a strong academic background related to information systems or computer engineering
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- You keep up to date with the latest news, trends and understanding of tools and technology for rapid application development
- You are curious in nature and passionate about solving new and challenging problems with practical and optimal solutions
- You have the passion to learn at a rapid pace and seek continuous opportunities to develop yourself and the team
- You are a good team player with good interpersonal skills who can work well with others by listening, understanding and be able to attentively support and provide objective and constructive arguments to other team members
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, challenging, and dynamic environment
𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙