In that process, you've gained valuable insights on everything from coming up with the concept for your business to interesting marketing hacks and turning down million dollar acquisition offers. Which is why we want to hear from you, the experts.
You can choose to do a one-off post or a series — new posts will be published weekly. Slots are filling up quickly, so if you're interested, please fill out this form to submit your guest post.
Posts will be published weekly on Wagepoint's Small Business Experts blog (https://blog.wagepoint.com/h/c/185037-small-business-experts). Each post will also be shared across all Wagepoint social channels and included in our email newsletters. We look forward to seeing your ideas!
• Your post should be well-researched and detailed, with sources cited clearly and 2 - 3 external backlinks for every 250 - 300 words.
• The blog post must be exclusive to the Wagepoint Small Business Experts series — meaning it cannot be a duplicated blog post. However, you can always put a new spin on an existing blog post :)
• Make it personal — each business is unique and how you handle functions at your company would be different from other people.
• Make it relevant to small business owners and startup founders. If your post is specific to an industry, mention that and include any trends in your industry that would be worth sharing.
• Once the post is published, you have to promote it within your own network via your social channels, email newsletter, blog, etc.