2019-20 OH FBLA Vacant State Officer Application
The state elected officers of Ohio FBLA shall be President, Vice Presidents representing the respective areas
– North, Central, South, Vice President of External Affair, Secretary, Treasurer, Historian, Reporter,
Parliamentarian, and Webmaster. These positions can or will be elected or appointed by the State Adviser.
2019 State Conference Candidates
Since you have already completed the 2019 application online, you will not need to follow the process below. Please notify Mr. McGarvey by 3/24/19 by phone or email at
if you would like to be considered for one of these vacancies and list the position(s) interested in.
All active local chapters are eligible to recommend no more than three candidates. Candidates must:
• Be an active member
• Have held or are presently holding a local chapter officer position
• Be present at the State Leadership Conference
• Obtain the recommendation of his/her current FBLA adviser and high school principal
• Complete the application form online by March 24th at 11:59 PM (EST).
• Write and submit a one-page essay on the topic, “Why I want to be an Ohio State Officer.”
• Submit a current resume.
• Submit a professional headshot for the voting ballot, and the website if elected.
• Plan to be interviewed via the computer using Google Hangouts the week of March 25th.
• Receive the recommendation of his/her current FBLA adviser and high school principal via a
recommendation letter. For vacancies, the adviser’s recommendation will serve as the adviser certification
Save Your Response
We recommend that you start writing the response to your essay questions before you start to fill out this form. Google Forms will not save your response unless it is submitted. To view all questions and to plan out your responses use this link (
), and then come back to fill out the form.
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ohio Future Business Leaders of America Phi Beta Lambda Inc. -
Terms of Service