Social 7's Manager 2020: Expression of Interest
Softball NT are seeking Expressions of Interest for the 2020 Social 7's Manager.
Social 7's is a fun, mixed slowpitch Softball 6-week competition. The competition will be run in February and March 2020. Softball NT will aim to hold two Social 7's Competitions, one at Tracy Village Sporting Complex and one in Palmerston.
The role will entail:
- Competition Management (including registrations, set up/pack up, scheduling, team/individual coordination, fees)
The ideal candidate will:
- Be based in the Darwin/Palmerston Region
- Must be able to attend sessions on Wednesday nights
- Have strong administration skills
- Be able to work autonomously
There is approximately 2 hours a week worth of work, beginning in January and ending at the conclusion of the competitions. This position will include remuneration for the successful applicant.
If you have further questions about the role please email
or call the office on (08) 8927 3333
Expressions of Interest will close 1st December 2019.
Email Address (this will be the main point of contact)
Brief Relevant Experience
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Softball NT.