Mentor-Mentee Pair Expectations
If selected to take part in this program, mentors are expected to fulfill the following:
- Meet with head peer mentor once monthly.
- Meet individually with all mentees under you once monthly.
- Meet with full mentee group once monthly.
- Discuss various topics regarding the physics degree.
- Mentors should give relevant guidance( as well as opportunities as relevant)
- Update and communicate with mentees frequently.
- Check emails frequently for updates from Head Peer Mentor on available opportunities for Physics Undergraduates.
If selected to take part in this program, mentees are expected to fulfill the following:
- Meet with with mentor on an individual and group basis ( a total of two meetings per month).
- Communicate with mentor and mentee-mates frequently.
- Mentees should attempt to complete any goals established by the mentor-mentee pair ( this could include resume building, internship application goals, etc, etc, as decided between you and your mentor).