Peer Mentor Program
Thank you for your interest in the Society of Physics Students 2019 Peer Mentor Program! Our goal is to foster a community of physics students at all levels here at FAU. To be eligible for this program, you must adhere to the following guidelines:
- This program is open only to *physics majors*
- Mentors must be Juniors or Seniors
- Mentees may be Freshmen, Sophomores, or Junior Transfer students
If you meet these qualifications, please fill out the following form.
Are you interested in becoming a mentor or a mentee?
What is your class standing?
Do you have any research interests or prior research experience?
Are you currently employed? If Yes, list approximately how many hours per week you work:
Current Credit Course Load:
Expected Credit Course Load for the following semester:
Do you have any hobbies?
What are your future goals?
Mentor-Mentee Pair Expectations
If selected to take part in this program, mentors and mentees are expected to fulfill the following:
- Meet at least biweekly
- Discuss various topics regarding their degree
- Mentors should give relevant guidance
- Mentees should attempt to complete any goals established by the mentor-mentee pair
If you agree to the above stipulations, please type your name
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service