Call for Speakers
2020 Fall Clinical Innovation Summit
Saturday, September 19, 2020
Zoom Video Conference
Submissions Open: July 20, 2020
Submissions Deadline: September 11, 2020
Aim for the Proposed Conference
The conference aims at providing healthcare clinicians with updated, evidence-based information and resources relating to the practice of primary medicine.
1. Current Clinical Topics
2. Innovative Practice Settings
3. Professional Development
4. Risk Management
5. Other Topics Related to Advanced Practice Nursing in Primary Care and Acute Care
1. Conference sessions/breakout sessions are 45 minutes long and should include time for a question and answer period.
2. Sales presentations of any kind will not be accepted.
3. If your proposal is accepted you are required to complete all paperwork and send a copy of your PowerPoint to Access2MD by the deadline included in your letter of acceptance.
Have you presented a talk via video conference before?
Preference to Speak
Saturday, September 19th
Managing Clinical Risk Sessions (Every Wednesday @ 1300 EST)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service