Volunteer registration - Action Race Night
Event Timing: July 30, 2020
Event Address: Action BMX Club
Contact us at
All cyclists and guardians are expected to adhere to the Provincial Health Officer’s (PHO) orders and guidelines with respect to COVID-19.
For more information visit BCCDC COVID-19
• Each person planning to engage in cycling in public is expected to evaluate their health and state of mind prior to departing. In this time of uncertainty, distractions can contribute to accidents. Only ride if you are healthy and take extra care; pay attention to your surroundings.
• If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, headache, or shortness of breath), you should NOT participate in sport. If these symptoms begin during an organized cycling activity, you must leave immediately and contact local public health office for recommendations. You must also inform us.
• In addition, the following individuals should not participate in organized cycling activities:
o Any person who receives a diagnosis of COVID-19. Individuals must comply with the current mandated self-isolation policy as per the BC Ministry of Health.
o Any person who has been told to self-isolate.
o Any person who lives in a home or has been in close contact with someone with symptoms of COVID-19.
o Any person who has arrived in British Columbia from outside of Canada within the last 14 days as they are mandated to self-isolate and monitor for symptoms for 14 days upon their arrival.
• All participants must practice recommended social/physical distancing by keeping two meters (six feet) away from one another at all times. If this is not possible, and you will be required to be in closer proximity for more than 15 minutes, we recommend wear a face mask and gloves. (for example, in the event of a mechanical where another rider needs help.)
• Do not touch your face, eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
• Cover your mouth and nose with a disposable tissue or the crease of your elbow when you sneeze or cough.
• Practice enhanced hygiene, including regular cleaning of equipment
• Be self-sufficient on your bike
Competition guidelines: BMX
First and foremost, the use of the facilities (BMX track) shall adhere to municipal guidelines. Signage in spectator areas and parking lots reminding participants of physical distancing will be required to be followed.
• ½ capacity at start gates.
• Only one group (maximum 4 riders) shall be in the starting area waiting to enter the gate.
• Moto staging rows will be space out in accordance with physical distancing requirements.
• Allow for two metres in front and behind each athlete.
• Agree to obey the directions of the volunteers managing staging.
• When the operator finishes their assignment at the gate they must disinfect all high contact surfaces.
Mandatory and recommended equipment
• All standard equipment regulations as per UCI rulebook should be enforced (i.e. helmets, gloves, etc.).
• Athletes required to ride in long sleeves, long pants or race shorts with full shin guards and gloves.
• Glasses and/or goggles are recommended.
I agree to the above recommendations and conditions
Volunteer. Enter full name to confirm agreement.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service