Kapiti Kitchen Space
Expression of interest
Social Cooking - Recipes from Ottolenghi's latest book 'Simple'
There are usually up to 8 teams of three people - a total of 24 people:
- each team will cook three dishes (some dishes will be cooked by more than one team) from Ottolenghi's book 'Simple'
- a total of 9 different dishes (2 starters, 2 mains, 3 sides and 2 desserts).
- starters will be served as you cook (around 7.15), and everyone will sit down to mains and desserts at the end of the cook (8.15pm).
- cost is $60 per person or $165 if you pay for a team of 3 ($55 each).
How it works...
- all ingredients and equipment will be provided AND we do the dishes!!!
- you will get step-by-step instructions for each recipe as well as a time planner for your group.
- register and pay for a team (you'll get a $5 discount), or as an individual (if there are other individuals you want in your team, let us know below), or we can put you in a team with others.
- many recipes can be adapted to be gluten-free; 7 are vegetarian. Let us know any food preferences and we will see what we can do.
- We won't be frisking you, but Kapiti College has a no alcohol policy. It's a pretty full on cook and we will be counting down to get the food out, so you won't have time for wine! There are a couple of bars you can go to for a post-eat drink.
Fill out the expression of interest on the next page (click next below), and we'll let you know about the next course that will suit you
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service