Grassroots Animal Rescue Foster Care Agreement
Alternate Phone Number
Please list every individual living in your home, including yourself, and their occupation, relationship to you as well as their age
Do you rent or own your home?
If you rent, please provide your landlord's information
Please include name and phone number
Please answer the following questions about your current pet(s)
For each pet, please list the name of the pet, the species of the pet, the breed of the pet, the length of time you have had the pet, the pet's current age, if the pet is spayed or neutered, where the pet came from, and if it lives inside or outside. Please be thorough.
Please provide Name, Clinic, Phone Number and Town
I am willing to foster:
Please check all that apply
I agree to the following foster care conditions:
* To accept and consider the animal as a household companion, not as an outside pet, and to provide him/her with humane care and treatment, including proper food, water, shelter and exercise, and to give him/her a reasonable amount of time to adjust to new surroundings.
*To contact Grassroots Animal Rescue and receive pre-approval for any and all vet care.
* To make arrangements with Grassroots Animal Rescue to have the animal attend regular adoption events.
*To safeguard the animal from loss or mishap. This means not allowing the animal to run at large unsupervised.
*To immediately notify Grassroots Animal Rescue (662) 508-0612 or
as well as Animal Control if the animal is lost, and to make every reasonable effort to recover the animal.
*NOT to give or sell the animal to another person, relative, rescue group, humane association, shelter or pound, or any medical or experimental laboratory or similar organization.
* NOT to change or alter the animal’s appearance in any way, shape or form (e.g., cropping, docking).
* To immediately notify Grassroots Animal Rescue in the event of death during the foster care period.
* To allow Grassroots Animal Rescue to make periodic visits as necessary.
* To surrender the animal back to Grassroots Animal Rescue immediately upon request.
* To immediately notify Grassroots Animal Rescue of any change of address or telephone number or of any plans to move during the foster care period.
*To immediately notify the Grassroots Animal Rescue of any change in circumstance which may prevent me from completing the time period agreed upon under this foster care agreement.
Should I decide to permanently adopt the animal, I will notify Grassroots Animal Rescue and, upon approval, will follow established adoption procedures. I understand that the animal has been checked, spayed/neutered and vaccinated by a licensed veterinarian and that his/her state of health is accurately represented to the best knowledge of Grassroots Animal Rescue; however no representations are made as to the temperamental or mental disposition of the animal. I agree to foster the animal at my own risk, and to be solely responsible for any damages to people or property caused by the animal(s). I further promise and agree to indemnify and release Grassroots Animal Rescue, its Officers and Directors, of any and all liability arising from any known, unknown, or any unanticipated damages to people or property caused by the animal(s). I am fully aware of, understand, and agree to all the terms and conditions of this RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION PROVISION, and that it is BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE BY LAW.
I have read and fully understand the terms and conditions of this agreement and agree that it is not arbitrary and that the provisions herein are common in pet foster care agreements. I further understand that if I fail to comply with any of the terms specified herein, Grassroots Animal Rescue has the right to reclaim the dog and to pursue any legal channels to do so.
Please type your name if you agree to the above terms
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service