Schedule Change Request Form 2018-19
2018-19 Schedule Change Request Form - Please complete the form below if you are requesting a schedule change. Counselors are extremely busy up until the first day of school to make sure your needs are accommodated whenever possible. Please know that if you have submitted this form, there is no need to follow up with a phone call or email. Duplicate requests slow down the process and will not result in your request being taken care of any sooner.
Student ID number
Best Phone Number to contact with questions
Email address to contact with questions
Your Counselor ( see upper right corner of your schedule to see who your counselor is)
Heather Schimmel ( 9th grade Diversity and Integrity)
Charissa Bass (9th grade Equality and Innovation)
Dennis Brunzell ( grades 10,11,12 Last Name A- De)
Dave Almassy ( grades 10, 11, 12 Last Name Di- H)
Liza Dedvukaj ( grades 10,11, 12 Last Name I-Mi)
Jacinta Nafziger ( grades 10,11,12 Last Name Mo-Sh)
Ben Graham (grades 10,11, 12 Last Name Si-Z)
Reason for schedule change request- A schedule change must meet ONE of the following criteria.
1. Hole in my schedule (Example: There is a blank space where 4th hour should be)
2. Level change (Example: I have Geometry AC and I need regular Geometry)
3. Double scheduled ( Example: 2 identical classes are listed different hours OR 2 different classes are listed during 1 hour)
4. Repeat class (Example: Health is listed but I took Health last trimester and already earned the credit)
5. Missing a graduation requirement class (Example: US History A is not listed and it wasn’t listed Trimester 1 either)
6. Missing part of an elective (Example: Choir is not on the schedule and it is a 3 term course OR the magnet class is not listed)
7. I need to make a hole in my schedule to make room for an A2 Virtual class or CR.
8. Other- if selecting other, you must explain in the section below. Changes will not be made for teacher preference, lunch preference other than with a medical need with documentation, or to be with friends.
If you selected other above, please explain why the change you are requesting is needed but does not fit in one of the approved reasons.
*** Students will report to Skytime at the beginning of the day on the first day of school. If the requested adjustment can be made, it will appear on the final schedule that will be distributed in their Skytime class on Sept. 4, 2018. Powerschool will open to families on Aug. 31 to see your adjusted schedule if the requested change was able to be made at that time. If there is any additional info that you need your counselor to know about your schedule or your change request, please let them know below.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ann Arbor Public Schools.
Terms of Service