Presidium Model United Nations Conference 2018 shall be held on 10th, 11th and 12th of August. At PMUN 2018, we will be simulating the following committees:
1. UNGA III - SOCHUM : United Nations General Assembly III - The Social, Cultural and Humanitarian Committee 2. UNHRC: United Nations Human Rights Council3. UNSC: United Nations Security Council4. UNW: United Nations Women5. UNEA: United Nations Environment Assembly6. WHO: World Health Organization7. UNICEF: United Nations Children's Fund
8. HLPF: High Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development
This is the official UN committee for Sustainable Development which will have stakeholders from various industries participating along with countries to discuss progress on the SDG's
This is the official UN global development network. It advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life.
10. Stakeholders Meet on Youth Empowerment (SMYE)
A stakeholder meeting is a strategic event for introducing stakeholders to each other, gaining commitment to usability and defining usability objectives based on objectives. At PMUN this novel simulation will address policy oriented questions to youth empowerment and is an open forum based discussion.
11. CD - Citizens' DialogueThis is an open forum debate in which Members include Key Ministers, Media Persons, Industrialists, Activists, and 15 members who will be called 'Citizens of India' and will represent the public opinion and viewpoint regarding the issue being discussed.
While filling the country/member preferences, please refer to the COMMITTEE MATRICES given here http://www.pmun.org/common/pdf/Country-2018.pdf
In case of any doubts, kindly email us at email@example.com
Stay tuned to our Website and Facebook page for updates and research material!http://www.pmun.org/https://www.facebook.com/pmundelhi/
1. All payments shall be made through a Demand Draft/Cheque in the name of 'Presidium Gurgaon'.All Payments are non-refundable.
2. CANCELLATION OF ALLOTMENT - If the fee from an individual does not reach Presidium, Gurgaon within 7 working days of receipt of the allotment email, the registration of the individual will be considered cancelled.
3. TO AVOID CANCELLATION OF ALLOTMENT WHILE THE DD/CHEQUE IS IN TRANSIT - Before couriering the Cheque/DD, please take a photograph of the same in which the details are clearly visible.
4. Email us the photograph of the DD/Cheque at firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly stating your
a. Nameb. Country, c. Committee ;andd. Draft/Cheque No.
To see the Country Matrix, visit [ http://www.pmun.org/common/pdf/Country-2018.pdf ]
1. UNGA III - SOCHUM2. UNHRC3. UNSC4. UNW5. UNEA6. WHO7. UNICEF Please refer to the Invite for the Agendas and Matrices of these committees.
For reference, Matrices can also be found at [ http://www.pmun.org/common/pdf/Country-2018.pdf ]
Please mention the committee along with the country you prefer to opt for. For example -
Preference 1 - USA (UNHRC) Preference 2 - UK (UNSC) Preference 3 - China (UNGA)
1. High Level Political Forum for Sustainable Development(HLPF)2. United Nations Development Program (UNDP)3. Stakeholders Meet on Youth Empowerment (SMYE)4. Citizens' Dialogue (CD)
Please refer to the Invite for the Agendas and Matrices of these committees.For reference, Matrices can also be found at [http://www.pmun.org/common/pdf/Country-2018.pdf ] Acceptance to these committees may involve further evaluation process.
2. Please see the HLPF Matrix in the Invite or the website and list three preferences below. Matrices can be found here [http://www.pmun.org/common/pdf/Country-2018.pdf ]
2. Please see the list of members in the Citizens' Dialogue given in the Invite and list three preferences below. Matrices can be found at [ http://www.pmun.org/common/pdf/Country-2018.pdf ]
2. Please see the list of members in the UNPD given in the Matrix and list three preferences below. Matrices can be found here [ http://www.pmun.org/common/pdf/Country-2018.pdf ]
2.Please see the list of members in the SMYE given in the Matrix and list three preferences below. Matrices can be found here [ http://www.pmun.org/common/pdf/Country-2018.pdf ]
1. Please fill the number of MUNs relating to the question asked in each answer except the first.2. Please fill this section honestly. If the details filled by you are incorrect and you get an allotment accordingly, you might face unwarranted challenges while participating in a specialised committee. The aim is to give you a good experience at PMUN 2018. If you are participating for the first time, do write the same!