Discover English Holiday Request
Please read carefully:
• A minimum of two weeks notice must be given when applying for a holiday
• A holiday must be taken in blocks of one or more weeks from Monday to Friday
• A holiday cannot be less than 1 week
• Your attendance must be over 80% at the time of application
• A holiday will not be granted during the last week of study
• Weeks taken as holidays will be credited at the end of the course.
• Holidays can be taken for a maximum of 4 weeks only unless agreed differently prior to course commencement. If a longer duration is required, a Course Deferment Request should be submitted.
• If this request is not granted, Discover English will notify you in writing by posted letter and email of the reasons for refusing your request. If you are unhappy and would like to appeal the decision made by Discover English, please refer to the Complaints and Appeals Policy and procedure in the International Student Information Handbook.
***THIS IS A REQUEST ONLY AND YOUR HOLIDAY WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED UNTIL WE RESPOND TO YOUR REQUEST WITH AN OUTCOME.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Discover English.