Week 8 Laws of the Game quiz 2019-2020 questions by Dutch Referee Blog
Test your knowledge and become a better referee! You can see your score after you submitted the form. Every month you'll have chance to win some refereeing goodies by RefsWorld UK as well. This competition closes at the end of every month.
1. A substitute wants to take the throw-in that has been awarded. Is he allowed to do so?
No, they can only take free kicks as restart, because they have to enter the pitch for that
Yes, provided they first enter the field of play.
Yes, there are no requirements to be met
2. When is the whistle NOT needed?
To restart play after a goal
To restart play after it has been stopped for a substitution
To restart play after it has been stopped for a injury
To restart play from a dropped ball
3. Up to five substitutes may be used during a game. The competition rules must state how many substitutes may be named, ...
from five to a maximum of twelve.
from three to a maximum of twelve.
from three to a maximum of eleven.
from three to a maximum of five.
4. The ball is NOT dropped again if …
it touches a player before it touches the ground
it leaves the field of play after it touches the ground, without touching a player
a player scores from it directly after it has touched the ground
5. Chicharito takes a penalty kick for Sevilla. He kicks it on the goal post without the Barcelona goalkeeper touching it. The ball comes back straight from the post to Chicharito and he scores with his foot. What does the referee have to decide?
He awards a goal
He orders a retake, because the player was not allowed to touch the ball twice
He disallows the goal and awards an indirect free kick to Barcelona
He disallows the goal and restarts play with a dropped ball
I want to have a chance to win goodies by RefereeWorldUK
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service