[Registration Form] The 7th International Conference for School as Learning Community: Inquiry and Collaboration Both in Classroom and Staff Room
15 October 2019: School Visit
16-17 October 2019: International Conference
Venue: IMPACT Forum
1. Participant's Information
Family Name / Last Name
Given Name / First Name
Cellular Phone Number
please input from the country code.
2. Participation days
Click every item which you are sure to participate in.
SLC International Conference: 16 October 2019
SLC Plenary Session, Parallel Session : 17 October 2019
[Optional] School visit : Afternoon of 15 October 2019
[Optional] Social Party : Evening of 16 October 2019
3. Session of Presentation
Will you make your presentation? (In case of a collaborative research, we ask only the first author to click "YES").
YES, but I am not the first author.
Which strand will you plan to submit in a parallel session? Presentation shall be delivered in English.
Session A: Practical Case and Its Interpretation
Session B: Collaborative Learning of SLC
Session C: Professional Development and School Reform in SLC
4. Special Meal Request
If you have any specific dietary requirement for health or religious reason, please select one of the following options.
Participants can book the following accommodation in IBIS Bangkok IMPACT with a special rate of THB1,600 NET inclusive of daily international buffet breakfast as EDUCA participant by completing the reservation from and send it to the designated email in the form.
Download Hotel Reservation Form after 22nd July 2019 at EDUCA website,
For further information about the hotel, please visit
Would you like to book IBIS Bangkok IMPACT with Hotel Reservation Form of SLC International Conference?
If you need any support to get visa, please inform us what kind of support you demand.
In 2019, SLC International Conference would be organized by Chulalongkorn University, Thailand Principal Forum and EDUCA (the Annual Congress for Teacher's Professional Development in Thailand). EDUCA will follow Thailand's Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) to manage your personal information.
Do you agree to provide all information that you input above to EDUCA which will be organized by Pico (Thailand) Public Company Limited?
Yes, I will provide all information.
No, but I agree to grant permission to the Organizer to use my contact information such as email, postal address and telephone number in order to communicate with me during the Event only.
1. You need not to pay any fee of application an registration. However, you must pay the following charges upon registration on site when you attend optional agenda as followings.
Reception Dinner USD 40
School Visit USD 20
2. We cannot afford any support for accommodation and transportation from airport. You can take taxi from the airport to visit the venue or the hotel.
3. The conference starts from 8:00 on 16th October 2019 and closes at 17:00 on 17th October 2019. The participants for school visit shall meet at 9:00 on 15th October at lobby of IBIS hotel.
4. The conference is managed in English. However, some of opening remarks would be delivered in Thai. All guest shall lend interpretation system at reception desk by exchange with any ID card with your picture such as passport, driver's licence etc.
5. Important Dates
Deadline of application for presentation August 31
Deadline of abstract submission September 15
Deadline of Regular Registration September 30
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Pico (Thailand) Public Company Limited..
Terms of Service