Trouble Over Tea Submission Form
Your LAST name
Your FIRST name
Your class period
1. The Tea Act gave total control of all tea sales in America to which of the following companies?
East India Tea Company
West India Tea Company
2. Which of the following terms mean to have total control of something?
3. Why did American Patriots disagree with the Tea Act?
the tea was too expensive
they did not have a say in the law
they preferred to drink coffee
the Indians already gave them tea
4. In which of the following cities did the Boston Tea Party take place?
5. Which of the following best describes the Boston Tea Party
Sons of Liberty dressed like redcoats drank English tea on Boston harbor
Sons of Liberty dressed in Kyrie Irving Jerseys watches a Celtics vs. Cavs game
Sons of Liberty dressed like mow-hawk Indians dumped valuable British tea into Boston harbor
Sons of Liberty dress like proper Englishmen convinced others to accept British tea
6. Copy and paste your paragraph from part 1 about the Boston Tea Party from your LiveBinder into the box below.
7. Which of the following British laws was designed to punish the people of Boston for the Boston Tea Party?
8. Which of the following was a punishment for the City of Boston after the Tea Party?
the Braves moved to Atlanta
Boston harbor was closed
John Adams became President
Boston was made part of Canada
9. During what meeting did patriot leaders from each of the colonies meet to discuss how they could help the people of Boston?
First Continental Congress
Second Continental Congress
10. At the meeting above, the American colonies agreed to do many things to help the people of Boston including which of the following?
forming a militia (army)
following all English laws
joining the Indian Confederation
All of these
11. Copy and paste your vocabulary words and definitions from part 2 from your LiveBinder into the box below.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service