Allsorts Youth Project - Referral Pack
Allsorts Youth Project listens to, supports & connects children & young people under 26 who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans (LGBT+) or exploring their sexual orientation and/or gender identity. Young LGBT+ people deserve to feel safe and thrive at home, at school and in their communities.
Please fill out this referral form in order to access any of the support services Allsorts offers in the Brighton & Hove and West Sussex area.
If you have any challenges filling out this form, please email
It can take up to two weeks for us to be in touch after you have filled in the referral form
A new law called GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations 2018) has passed to make sure Allsorts are careful about what we do with any information we have about you. This is our pledge to you:
- To be clear about what information we hold on you and why we hold that information. For example, why do we ask you for your contact details? So we can contact you if we need to let you know about something important or get in touch with you if you have asked us to
- The new law gives you increased rights to look at any information we hold on you – like the information you will give us below
- We hold this information really carefully and make sure we never give it out to anyone else without asking you first, however there may be times we have to pass on your information to another professional if we feel that you or somebody else is at risk
- We only use any information we hold on you in a lawful and good way. For example, in a way to benefit you not someone else
● Fortnightly LGBT+ and exploring group for young people aged 11-15.
● Fortnightly LGBT+ and exploring group for young people aged 16-25.
● Monthly Transformers for trans, non-binary & exploring young people aged 16-25.
Brighton & Hove
● Kids Group: Monthly group for trans and gender exploring children aged 5-11 (primary school)
● TAG: Fortnightly group for LGBT+ and exploring young people aged 11-15.
● Transformers: Monthly group for trans, non-binary & exploring young people aged 16-25.
● Drop-In: Twice a month group for LGBT+ and exploring young people aged 16-25.
● Monthly LGBT+ and exploring groups in Chichester, Worthing and Horsham for young people aged 11-15.
● Monthly LGBT+ and exploring groups in Chichester, Worthing and Horsham for young people aged 16-25.
TALK IT OUT (ONE TO ONE SUPPORT)
Talk it Out support is not therapy, mental health provision or counselling but is a place for you to chat to an LGBT+ Youth Worker and explore your identity, experiences as an LGBT+ or exploring young person and how it relates to other areas of your life.
Brighton & Hove
● 'Talk it Out' support service for 5-25 year olds in person or online as well as in some schools
● 'Talk it Out' support service for 11-25 year olds in Worthing, Horsham, Chichester or online as well in some schools
ADVOCACY (PRACTICAL SUPPORT)
● Practical support for young people aged 11-25 in the West Sussex area.
● Monthly safe space for peer support to parents/carers sharing experiences of supporting their transgender & gender exploring child - contact
Training & Education
● Providing specialist LGBT+ youth support and education in various settings, with the aim of positively promoting LGBT+ awareness and inclusion - contact
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Allsorts Youth Project.