Registration | 19-Kopong-Kopong
KO in cooperation with UP FIlm Institute and RCW Foundation, Inc. presents
This Is Not A Silent Film Fest By Khavn
1920s Avant-Garde Silent Short Films
with a Live Solo Piano Soundtrack by Khavn
1. “Entr’acte” by Rene Clair (France, 1924) [21min]
2. “Ballet Mechanique” Fernand Leger & Dudley Murphy (France/USA, 1924) [19min]
3. "Kino Pravda No. 23" by Dziga Vertov (Russia, 1925) [20min]
4. “A Lightplay: Black White Gray” by Laszlo Maholy-Nagy (Hungary, 1926) [6min]
5. “Ghosts Before Breakfast” by Hans Richter (Germany, 1928) [9min]
6. “L'étoile de Mer” by Man Ray (France, 1928) [17min]
7. “The Life And Death Of 9413 A Hollywood Extra” by Robert Florey & Slavko Vorkapic (USA/Serbia, 1928) [11min]
8. “The Seashell and the Clergyman” by Germaine Dulac (France, 1928) [41min]
9. "Straightforward Boy" by Yasujiro Ozu (Japan, 1929) [14min]
10. “Un Chien Andalou” by Luis Bunuel (Spain, 1929) [22min]
Curated by Khavn & JB Capino
A benefit show for mental health awareness.
All donations will go to the RCW Foundation.
Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
September 19, 2019, Thursday
UP Film Institute Film Center Cine Adarna
Number of Seats to be Reserved for You
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service