The Losing Control twitter account is POWERED BY YOU. Tell us if you would like to participate in a "takeover" - the idea is that you get control of the Losing Control twitter account and can post tweets including reports, ideas, discussions, pictures, a day in the life of.. (you name it!) from your perspective and experience as it relates to the Losing Control Network.
OR simply tell us if you would like us to post or re-tweet any updates, news, reports, events, campaigns that you think other network members would be interested in!
When using the twitter account, please keep the Losing Control principles in mind:
1. Honest Conversation: We encourage honesty, humility, and vulnerability so that stories are shared openly “warts and all” to get into challenges and unanswered questions, not just good news stories
2. Practical insights: We commit to ensuring what you get are practical tools, insight and connections that you can apply in the real world – and from people who have actually been there and done it, not just talking about it.
3. Inclusive network: We commit to inclusivity, diversity, and accessibility across the network and work hard to include people from all sectors, experiences and backgrounds.
4. Powered by Us: We commit to sharing power and responsibility: Losing Control is peer-led and shaped by its members.
Otherwise, fill out this questionnaire and we will get in touch to discuss further. For any questions, please get in touch with email@example.com
1. Respect all members and the twitter account: Everyone should be addressed with kindness. You have every right to disagree with your fellow Losing Control Network members or other twitter accounts and explain your perspective but be patient, help people out by posting good descriptions of what you need help with.
2. Try to keep posts relevant. This is a twitter account for Losing Control network members so we'd ask that you try to keep your posts relevant to Losing Control themes: power, relatonships, collaboration and principles.
3. Make sure that your post is not Spam: Feel free to advertise events, workshops or projects related to Losing Control but we'd ask that you remain mindful of the relevancy and frequency of your post
4. Do not post “offensive” material of any kind (posts, links or images) Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, discrimination or abuse is prohibited and not allowed.