General Market Rules
1. Space is not reserved until payment is received by the committee. Booth payment of $125 must be postmarked by
11/5/21. In the event the booth payment is not postmarked/received as required, the committee reserves the right to offer the booth to the selected back-up vendor and/or alternative vendor. Please make checks payable to La Salle Business Association. A $25 service fee for checks returned for any reason is the responsibility of the vendor listed as the contact.
2. Vendor locations will be determined by the Committee. Matching vendor display signs will be provided to each vendor for the front of their hut. No additional exterior signage may be attached to the huts themselves. Vendor’s own signage may be used on displays inside of the hut. Logo and/or desired wording must be provided with photos from above.
3. No modifications shall be made to the huts to accommodate vendor displays.
4. Dimensions and layout of the huts will be included within the Vendor Packet distributed to those selected/paid vendors and available upon request.
5. Market Hours: Friday 12/3 : 4-7PM, Saturday, 12/4 : 10AM-4PM, and Sunday, 12/5 from 10AM-4PM
6. Vendors must be setup and ready for visitors by 3:30PM Friday and 9:30AM on both Saturday and Sunday.
7. No vehicles in parking lot after 9:30am.
8. Cleanup must be completed by 7:00pm on both Saturday and Sunday
9. Unless vendor has permission from the committee, vendor must remain open for the full market hours.
10. Lighting inside of the huts will be provided by the committee.
11. Vendor should be prepared for seasonal elements such as wind, rain, snow, etc. The committee is not liable if weather or other conditions prevent the vendor from attending and fulfilling the contractual obligation as a vendor. No refunds will be made for weather, accident, health, or other causes for non-participation.
12. The planning committee reserves the right to cancel the market due to weather, safety issues, concerns and/or other reasons deemed necessary. 50% of the vendor’s booth payment will be refunded in the event of such cancellation.
13. The committee will make every effort to secure the premises but shall not be held responsible in the event of a burglary or act of vandalism during non-market hours. It is the responsibility of the each vendor to provide a pad or combination lock. Additional surveillance will be made by the La Salle Police Department during the weekend of the event.
14. While the booth or any other equipment is in vendor’s possession, control or occupancy, vendor shall care for and maintain the booth and any other equipment in good condition, reasonable wear and tear excepted; and vendor is responsible to pay for any damage to the booth or any other equipment or to replace the same in the event that such damage may not be reasonably repaired.
15. No gas powered generators allowed without prior permission from the Committee. Small, personal electric heaters are permitted inside the hut. No gas/propane heaters allowed. Absolutely no open fire, grilling or other non-contained heat sources may be used inside or within 3’ of the wood huts.
16. Vendors are responsible for collection of all money and other proceeds generated through sales or orders for merchandise to be obtained through vendor during the Market. If vendor accepts payments via credit/card, vendor is responsible to provide its own credit card machines or other equipment necessary to process the same. Vendors should be prepared with their personal hot spot for WiFi, no WiFi signal will be available.
17. No pets or live animals allowed on site with the exception of ADA approved service animals.
18. Copies of Cottage Food certification or Health Department certification must be on file with the Committee prior to event date.