Integrated Skills Program 2
First name (Example: Rachen)
Last name (Example: Komalanakul)
School ID number (Example: 123456)
L3T1H - Building conversations
In this lesson, you're going to practise asking and answering conversation questions about products you buy.
Task One: Let's do a quiz with some words to help us talk about today's topic. Choose the best word or words to complete each sentence.
1. If something happens _____, it happens on the internet.
2. Choosing what job you want to do after leaving school is a very _____ decision.
3. A picture, short film, etc. that tries to make people buy something is called an _____ .
4. My new shoes are more expensive than my old shoes, but they’re also better _____ .
5. A _____ is a short report that describes something gives an opinion about it.
6. Nike is a famous _____ of running shoes.
7. That new supermarket sells thousands of different _____ .
8. To _____ someone to do something means to make someone agree to do it by talking to them or showing them something.
Task Two: Watch the video and practise answering the questions.
Task Three: Choose the right words to complete the five questions.
1. Which is _____ to you: quality or price? Why?
Answer: Quality is more important because I like well-made things.
2. Do you look at reviews of products online before _____? Why?
to buy these
Answer: No, I don’t because a lot of them are fake.
3. _____ the best product that you bought last year?
Answer: I bought a new phone.
4. Where _____ you buy it from?
Answer: I bought it from the mall.
5. Why do you like it _____ much?
Answer: I like it because I use it every day.
Task Four: Sam is asking Jennifer some questions about products she buys. Choose the best answers for Jennifer.
1. Do you like to buy the same things as you friends or different things? Why?
Both of use prefer shopping in the mall or online.
I like to buy different things because I have my own style.
Yes, we do because it's easy for us to do it.
2. Do adverts persuade you to buy things? Why?
No, it doesn't because it's usually too expensive.
Yes, I am because I like to buy the latest things.
Yes, they do because they make the products look great.
3. What products is Thailand most famous for?
Thai people love buying clothes and new phones.
Thailand has a lot of big and famous markets.
Thailand is famous for silk and fruit.
4. What product would you most like to buy now?
I'd like to buy a some new sports shoes.
I'd like to go to the mall and look at the shops.
I'd like to go shopping with my friends from school.
5. What brands do you like the best? Why?
I like Nike and Apple most because their products are good quality.
I like clothes and technology most because the fashions change a lot.
I like big stores and online apps because the prices are low.
Task Five: Watch the video and answer the questions with your own ideas.
Click the link below to see a pdf of this lesson.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Sineeducation.