Library Instruction Feedback (Fall 2017)
1. What is your professor's name? (Instructor who teaches your class)
2. Please list course ID or title of this class.
3. List date for this instruction session
4. The instructor demonstrated library resources and databases in a clear and understandable way
Please select the answer that fits the statement best.
5. The instructor showed how to conduct effective searches in library search engines and information databases
Please rate how strongly you "agree" or "disagree"
6. Please rate how the instruction helped your academic research needs
From 1 (was not helpful) to 5 (was very helpful)
1 (not helpful)
2 (not very helpful)
4 (was helpful)
5 (was very helpful)
7. What was the most important information you learned in this library research class?
Keep it simple: one or two entries
8. What else would you have liked to hear about?
Tell us what kind of instructional information we could add to our sessions
9. Full text articles: which icons, links, and services help you obtain full text copies of articles?
Check all that apply
"More Options" button or "Check for full text"
Click on PDF or HTML full text icon
I just "google" it to find the full text
I am not sure how to get full text articles
10. Would you be interested in learning about RefWorks, a citation managing software?
RefWorks manages and stores citations, and creates "works cited" pages in various style formats
Yes, I would like to learn the software (45 minute sessions)
No, I am using different citation managers
Not at this time
11. Add additional comments about the library instruction session.
(quality of instruction, topics addressed, helpfulness, relevance)
Additional questions: email
or call 918-594-8146
Set up an individual research appointment. No answer needed, just email or call.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service