C&CAC Athlete Declaration for training
This renewed club / athlete agreement is effective from March 2021 until COVID-19 restrictions are relaxed.
In order to train with UKA insurance cover, all athletes must agree to abide by the rules laid down by the government, England Athletics and Cambridge and Coleridge Athletic Club – these rules will vary from time to time. The latest rules can be found on the England Athletics website:
The latest C&C rules for this period can be found on the website:
Please fill in your responses at the end of the form - you will need to:
- provide your name
- confirm you will review your COVID-19 status prior to every visit
- confirm that you agree to abide by the rules of track use (if using Wilberforce Road)
- agree that each time you sign up for a training session you are renewing these declarations
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
- I have not tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- I am not waiting for a COVID-19 test or the results
- I do not have any of the following symptoms:
- New, continuous cough*;
- High temperature or fever;
- Loss of, or change in, sense of smell or taste?
- I do not live with someone / have not come into close contact with someone who has either tested positive for COVID-19 or had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- I have not recently traveled to a country where 2 week quarantine is required
* A new, continuous cough means coughing for longer than an hour, or three or more coughing episodes in 24 hours.
Rules for training sessions:
• If any of the statements in the COVID-19 declaration change at any time, I will inform C&CAC, cancel and not attend already booked training sessions, and not book further sessions.
• I have current athlete membership of Cambridge and Coleridge Athletic Club, or Cambridge University AC or
Cambridge University Hare & Hounds
• I have read and will follow the current England Athletics’ and C&C’s rules and guidelines
• I will only attend a training session when I have received explicit confirmation of acceptance.
• I will not attend a session if I have any reason to suspect I may be infected with COVID-19
• If I can no longer attend a training session, I will inform the appropriate coordinator in advance
• I will not turn up earlier than 10 minutes before my session starts
At a training session:
• I will follow the rules provided by the University of Cambridge when using their facilities
• I will maintain at least the government recommended social distancing of 2m at all times
• I will follow the instructions of the coach or other club representatives
• I will follow hygiene rules regarding hand washing and cleaning equipment
At the end of training session:
• I will ensure all equipment used is cleaned and returned where designated.
• I will remove all my personal belongings and leave the site within 10 minutes if there is a follow-on session
• I will advise my coach if I come down with COVID-19 symptoms within 2 weeks of any session
Athlete signature (Parent or Guardian if athlete is under 18)
I confirm that I / the named athlete answers "NO" to the questions within the COVID-19 declaration
I confirm that I / the named athlete agrees to follow the "Rules for training sessions" as indicated
I confirm that I / the named athlete will inform the coach or a club officer if tested positive for COVID-19 (or have confirmed symptoms) within 14 days of joining a training session with C&C.
Date of initial signature:
Agreement that each time a training session is booked for the named athlete, this agreement is renewed.
I confirm that I / the named athlete renews this agreement each time a session is booked
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Cambridge and Coleridge Athletics Club.