The Alliance Survey for the ACV, Autumn 2020
All data will be anonymised and kept confidential.
We will not use your email address except to contact you about the Alliance's ACV.
Please note that some, but not all, questions must be answered.
A summary of the results with a list of anonymised responses will be passed to Camden Planning Department as evidence for the application
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. What is your name? (This will be kept confidential)
2. Do you think the Alliance is an Asset of Community Value?
3. What's your postcode? This is to show that you are local or not.
4. What is your gender?
5. What's your age?
6. How often did you come to the Alliance (In non-Covid times)
More than once a week
About once a week
About once every two weeks
About once a month
About 4 times a year
About once a year
Once, but i will be coming back
7. Why do you come to the Alliance? Tick all that apply.
For a drink
For a meal
For "events" , such as music nights, quiz, weddings, parties (more detail later)
For meetings (business, clubs, community stuff etc (more detail later)
Anything else you can think of.. add in other.
8. In the past 18 months have you been to any of the following events. Tick all that apply.
To celebrate a birthday or anniversary
To celebrate a wedding, christening, wake or similar
The pub quiz
To watch a sporting event
Any of the music nights
9. Why do you go to the Alliance when other pubs are available in London? Tick all that apply.
Its near me/ its the nearest
Can take the kids/family facilities
Customer base suits me more than other nearby pubs
I know people there/it's a "local" pub
12. Who do you go with? Tick all that apply. There is space to elaborate in the next question
With colleagues/business people/clients
As a club/informal group/other organisations
With my family with children under 18
With adult family
Alone (to work/ to find peace etc please expand in "other")
13. If you come for meetings, or with business colleagues or any other organisation can you tell us what the organisation is? This so we can show that the pub is helping local business, teachers, sporty people, book clubs, new mothers group etc etc. Please put in all that apply, as long or concise as as you like, preferably with names of the club/business etc and how often, approximately.
14. Many thanks for doing the survey. If you want to add more to sway Camden Council to award the ACV please feel free to say anything that merits the Alliance being protected.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service