Phys-ed 10 Girls Exit Survey
1. What was your favorite module that you were involved in this year? Why?
2. What was your least favorite module that you were involved in this year? Why?
3. If you could add a module to the PE program what would it be?
4. Will you take PE 20? Why or Why not?
5. Would you be less likely or more likely to take PE 20 and 30 if it was offered as a girls only PE program?
6. Would you have been more comfortable having a girls only PE 10 program, and would this have encouraged greater success, enjoyment, and the possibility of continuing with PE beyond grade 10?
7. Did you feel that you could be successful in PE even if you were not proficient in an activity?
8. Have you enjoyed the PE this year? If no, would you have preferred to be in class that was more focused on helping students that have deficits, i.e. working with ACCESS students and providing you with leadership opportunity.
9. Are you aware that your PE 30 grade is a mark that you can use for entrance into most universities programs in Alberta? Does this knowledge make a difference for you to continue on into PE 20?
Yes I AM aware but it DOES NOT make a difference
Yes I AM aware and it DOES make a difference
No I am NOT aware but it DOES NOT make a difference
No I am NOT aware but it DOES make a difference
10. Do you feel as though the PE program provided a safe and flexible environment that was inclusive to your gender identity?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Calgary Board of Education.
Terms of Service