Because all MA camps are reapplying for DCF contracts that won't be awarded until June 2019, our process for this year is a little different.
1. Pre-registration: If you are interested in sending a sibling group to Camp to Belong MA this year and would like to reserve slots, simply fill out this 5-minute registration form which will hold spots for your sibling group(s). There is no financial obligation, and no penalty for canceling registration by June 30, 2019. We will accept pre-registrations until the deadline of June 1st, 2019.
2. Communicate with the designated person in your office responsible for camp/recreational funding (Camp Coordinator) as soon as possible. This is the only person with the ability to approve the use of internal DCF funds for camp so please follow your internal procedures. Even if you plan to use outside funding (e.g Rise Above, Wonderfund) please keep your Camp Coordinator informed.
3. In-take Process: The CTB camp director will coordinate the in-take process, which includes an initial phone call with the referring worker, calls with the foster families/group homes, and online application so that the sibling group is ready to go. We also conduct in person visits with every camper prior to camp.
4. Invoicing/financial: If you have not changed registration/informed CTB camp director in writing (email acceptable) that you are canceling registration by June 30, we will begin processing invoices for camp. There is a 30 day cancellation policy in effect so any cancellation after July 11 will be subject to the full camp fee. However, we will accept substitute sibling groups that qualify.
5. Service delivery reports: We will provide service delivery report (SDR) and payment voucher (PV) forms at the conclusion of camp in order to initiate payment.