BEC Spring Lunch 新春團拜
Date: 12 February 2020 (Wednesday)
Time: 12:00noon – 2:00p.m.
Venue: Joyous Gate (彩薈軒), 25/F, iSquare, 63 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
Fee: BEC Members: HK$498 per person, Non-BEC Members: HK$638
to check if you are a member of BEC
For any enquiries, please contact Ms Shania Cheng (T. 2784 3958 | E.
Number of Ticket (BEC Member)
1 Ticket (HK$498) **BEC Member**
2 Tickets (HK$996) **BEC Member**
3 Tickets (HK$1494) **BEC Member**
4 Tickets (HK$1992) **BEC Member**
5 Tickets (HK$2490) **BEC Member**
6 Tickets (HK$2988) **BEC Member**
Number of Ticket (Non-BEC Member)
1 Ticket (HK$638) **Non-BEC Member**
2 Tickets (HK$1276) **Non-BEC Member**
3 Tickets (HK$1914) **Non-BEC Member**
4 Tickets (HK$2552) **Non-BEC Member**
5 Tickets (HK$3190) **Non-BEC Member**
6 Tickets (HK$3828) **Non-BEC Member**
Payment Method (Please visit
Contact Person (if different from the above)
Email of Contact Person
1) Registrations are subject to final confirmations from BEC.
2) Registrations of non-BEC members are subject to seats availability, after allowing for members’ registrations.
3) BEC reserves the right not to accept any registration, at its sole discretion and without the need to give explanations.
4) Please settle full payment within 3 working days from registration, or 3 working days before the event, whichever earlier.
5) Payment is non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the organiser.
6) No show will be charged.
7) Booking will only be confirmed with payment, on a first-come-first-serve basis.
8) An official receipt will be distributed through email to the registrant only upon payment.
9) The event will be cancelled when the typhoon signal no.8 or above, or black storm warning is hoisted 3 hours before the event commences.
10) Personal data including contact information will be used by Business Environment Council Limited (BEC) for its communications and direct marketing purposes, including distribution of newsletters and promotions of events, training courses and other activities. If you do not wish to receive any further promotional materials from BEC, please send an email to
11) Information provided will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed to third party.
12) By participating in BEC’s event, all participants release the rights for BEC to take and share photos, videos and talking points from discussions during the event for the sole purpose of general event marketing and publicity on BEC’s social media, website, and other appropriate material in the future.
Please tick if you have read all the terms and conditions in the above Remarks.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service