Galentine's Day 2020 Volunteer Form
Cambridge Galentine's Day is the inaugural conference for middle school aged girls and those who identify with girlhood to come together to support each other and build their personal networks. Galentine's Day 2020 is the official celebration on the joys of friendship. We are so excited that you want to be involved!
Location: Google Cambridge, 90 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142
Date: Saturday, February 22, 2020
Time: 10 – 5:00pm
Please fill out this survey to give us a better idea of how you can support our young people.
The options you will see are:
- Be a "Big" & Networking partner: enjoy the day while you meet and speak to young people about your professional experiences. Help organizers with set up and other needs throughout the day.
- Be a Networking Partner or Organization: Send a representative from your organization to meet young women during our speed dating/networking session.
- Host a workshop: Workshops are a 60 minute block used to introduce young people to practical skills, techniques, or ideas which they can then use in their daily lives or future.
- Donate a service: provide a 15-20 min service aimed pampering or teaching young people the importance of self care.
- Donate goods: supply products for swag bags
- Other: suggest another way to be involved!
Page 1 of 10
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Cambridge Public Schools.