The 2022 Rock Ridge Homecoming Dance will take place in the RRHS gym on Oct. 22 from 8pm-11pm.
It is our goal for students to enjoy a fun and safe school dance. Therefore, the following rules apply:
- Students will enter through the main doors only and must do so before 9:30 pm.
- Students will be warned once and then asked to leave if inappropriate dancing continues. If you are asked to leave, you must do so peacefully or you will be considered trespassing and/or disorderly.
- There will be no alcohol or drugs on any part of the Rock Ridge campus.
- Each Rock Ridge Student is permitted one guest from another school. RRHS students are responsible for the actions of their guests.
- All LCPS school rules apply.
- Once students leave the building, there is no reentry. If you are asked to leave the dance, your ticket price will not be refunded.
- We reserve the right to deny entrance to the dance.
Dress Code: The 2022 Homecoming Dance is a semi-formal event and the RRHS dress code policy applies to all students.