As we re-open the church, we hope that you are equally as excited as us to be back soon!
With all the COVID19 related requirements that have to be put in place, we will need your support as a volunteer especially in the hospitality team. Please join us to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for the faithful.
Volunteers in the team will need to support in any of the areas listed and will be assigned accordingly to ensure the smooth running of the Masses. These areas include:
- Coordinate SafeEntry & MARS system checkpoints
- Usher parishioners to the right zone and ensure smooth entry and exit
- Guide parishioners during Holy Communion
- Help with the cleaning and sanitizing of the church after each mass (required by all volunteers)
- Manage human/vehicle traffic outside of the church before and after each mass
- Support the weekly deep cleaning of the premise every Friday
- Become a booking buddy to help those with difficulty for MARS booking regularly
Please do join us as your help will be greatly appreciated.
Do also note that volunteers at our church:
(1) must be registered under the MARS system with the parish listed as "Church of St Teresa" (at the point of volunteering)
(2) should be preferably fully vaccinated
If you are able to do so, please click on the link to provide us your details. We will then get in touch with you.
Please register only for yourself on this form.
Thank you and God bless.
Please let us know your vaccination status
Partial vaccinated with one dose only
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service