2021 Teacher of the Year Nomination Form
We are beginning our search for New Fairfield’s next Teacher of the Year!
Nominations are currently being accepted from staff members, parents, and students. Exemplary teachers who are doing an exceptional job every day on behalf of our students and teachers who are innovative, address the needs of the students, and have contributed to the profession and school this year should be nominated. Complete the nomination form by Monday, March 2. A building committee will interview nominees and select a Teacher of the Year for each school. A districtwide committee will then interview the four finalists for New Fairfield’s Teacher of the Year.
Eligibility & Qualifications
1. The nominee must be a full-time, certified, tenured teacher, including School Guidance Counselors, Social Workers, Psychologists and Speech and Language Pathologists.
2. The nominee should be an exceptionally skilled and dedicated teacher who plans to continue in an active teaching role in New Fairfield.
3. The nominee should have the respect and admiration of students, parents, colleagues, and administrators.
4. The nominee should continue to demonstrate commitment to professional development and growth.
5. The nominee should play an active role in his/her community and be a distinguished leader in humanitarian or civic activities.
6. The nominees should be poised and articulate. While poise, speaking ability and an outgoing nature are valuable attributes, “the most important quality a nominee should possess is a superior ability to inspire learning in students.”
We look forward to receiving many nominations, as I know we have a wealth of talent in our schools.
Dr. Patricia Cosentino
Superintendent of Schools
Meeting House Hill School
How has the nominee demonstrated a high level of achievement and accomplishment as a teacher?
How has the nominee contributed to the teaching profession?
How has the nominee contributed to the New Fairfield community beyond teaching?
Submitted by (Your Name)
I am a
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Newfairfieldschools.org.