2021 Call for Workshops
Illinois Association of Free and Charitable Clinics 10th Annual Conference
April 19th, 8:30 am-12:30 pm
April 20th, 1:00pm- 4:30pm
CALL FOR WORKSHOP SESSIONS
Due Date for Proposals: March 1, 2021
The Illinois Association of Free and Charitable Clinics is excited to host our 10th Annual Conference.
Relevant and dynamic workshop sessions are critical to the continued success of the conference.
As a clinic leader, stakeholders, supporter and expert in the field, your expertise, resources, and/or model practices would greatly enhance our conference.
These are not simply presentations – they are interactive, participatory sessions that begin with examples or solutions from one or more clinics and result in dialogue, rich learning opportunities, and the development of tangible skills and/or useful information. As a virtual session, some may be presented live, others will be pre-corded.
Suggested topics for the conference are:
1) Effective Clinic Strategies to Address COVID in a Free and Charitable Clinic
2) Telehealth/Telemed -Best Practices, Lessons Learned
3) Addressing Social Determinants of Health in Clinic Setting
4) Racial Equity in Free and Charitable Clinics examples can be, Patient Care and Outreach, Volunteer and Staff Recruitment, Board Development.
5) Dispensing critical information- Strategies and techniques to get information
6) Medication access in the midst of COVID 19
7) Board Development and Retention
8) Fundraising resources
Thank you for your submission,
2021 Conference Planning Committee
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service