COVID-19 SUPPORT APPLICATION FORM FOR STUDENTS
University ID Number
University Email Address to be validated
How can we help?
Residential Status Within Australia
I here by consent my information to be shared with the HighCommission.
I here by declare the information given is correct and honest.
Upon the acceptance of your application the Kenyans for Kenya taskforce will email confirmation of acceptance to your student email. You MUST REPLY to the acceptance to validate your University ID.Please see Privacy Statement on next page.
1. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, KCWA is working with other community organisations and has established the Kenyans for Kenyans WA Taskforce (the Taskforce).
2. We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The National Privacy Policies govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information. You can obtain a copy of these principles through this link to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner here:
What is Personal Information?
1. Personal Information is information that identifies a person. Examples of the information that we collect include contact details such as email addresses and phone numbers and names.
2. This Personal Information is obtained through our GoFundMe, email application process through the Kenyans for Kenya Taskforce, and from other publicly available sources from third parties.
3. We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you and for the operation of a mainstream data collection location allowing appropriate oversight and accountability. We may also use your information for secondary purposes so long as they are closely related to these primary purposes, in circumstances where it could be reasonably expected.
4. When we collect Personal Information, we will endeavor to explain to you why are collecting the information and how we intent to use it.
5. Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinion about such things as an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, criminal record or health information.
6. Sensitive information will be used by us only for the primary purpose of providing the service in which it was obtained for or for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose only in situations where this information has been freely given directly by you to our Taskforce.
7. Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
Disclosure of Personal Information
8. Your Personal Information will be stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
9. Your personal information will be destroyed or permanently de-identified when it is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained. This information will be stored by us for a minimum of five years to allow for proper oversight and bookkeeping.
Access to your Personal Information
10. You may access the information that we have filed on your behalf which is at your liberty to be changes, corrected or withdrawn pending the validations of your details.
11. This policy may change from time to time. Any updates that do occur will be made available to you within a reasonable time of the change.
Inquiries or complaints
12. Questions that you have regarding your Personal Information may be directed to both KCWA or Kenyans for Kenyans taskforce.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service