Dragon Wings by Konstanz Silverbow ~ ARC/Review Copy Sign-Ups!
Do you LOVE dragons? Love YA Urban Fantasy? Sign-up to get an ARC (advanced reader copy) of Dragon Wings!
- Release Date: June 19th, 2018
- ARC's will be sent May 18th, 2018
- Dragon Wings is the first book in a Trilogy.
- You MUST state "I received a copy of this book via the author and I’m reviewing it voluntarily." in your review.
- Reviews must be posted on Amazon.
- I would greatly appreciate your review being posted on iBooks, Kobo, Barnes & Noble, and Goodreads as well. But it is not required.
- I want your HONEST review. Didn't love the book? Please leave a review! LOVED the book and can't wait for more? Definitely review the book! <3
About the Book:
~ Dragon Wings (The Dragon’s Pearl, Book One) ~ YA Urban Fantasy ~
The world against dragons. One girl against the world.
There are dragons in the mountains, and Alita Drake is the only person who knows it. No one believed her at three years old. They certainly wouldn’t believe her now, not that she’s allowed to tell anyone—Yackros made it clear that the other dragons can never know about the human who visits their hidden forest, and of course telling her friends or family is out of the question.
But nothing stays secret forever.
Now Alita must accept that she’s the only one who can save her dragon from the dark clutches of Ruxsiu, a false king acting as ruler. Only finding the true dragon king can save her best friend.
Relationship trouble and a stalker stand in her way, and determination can only get her so far. Sometimes it’s only possible to find the truth when all is lost. It comes down to the dragon’s pearl, the king, and a good dose of courage. Yackros’ life is in her hands, and she only has one chance before she loses him forever.
Will be available wide.
Link to your Amazon Page (or your most recent review on Amazon):
I understand that the e-ARC of Dragon Wings is for my eyes only. I will not share it, sell it, barter it, trade it, or in any other way distribute it.
I understand that Konstanz Silverbow will email me the book on May 18th, 2018. And my review is due by June 25th, 2018. If I cannot make this deadline I will email Konstanz and discuss it with her.
I agree to post my HONEST review of Dragon Wings on Amazon (and if possible, iTunes, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and Goodreads).
What format would you like the book in?
Any questions or comments?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service