Metroplex Atheists Membership Form
The Purposes of Metroplex Atheists are:
1. To educate its members and the general public about:
A. the nature and vital importance of separation of governments and religions as required by the first
amendment of the United States Constitution; and
B. the intellectual validity and the individual and social values of atheism, and the rejection of all forms of
2. To provide social meetings where members can come together with other of similar views and beliefs.
3. To protect the constitutional and civil rights of atheists as members of a free and open society.
I understand that in order to be a voting member, I must agree with the purpose of the organization, become a member and attend at least three business meetings in twelve months. Free student members cannot vote.
By filling out this form I agree with the purposes of Metroplex Atheists as stated above.
• Basic/Infidel membership benefits listed below, but without voting rights
BASIC/”Infidel” for $20 per year
• Borrowing privileges from our library of books and DVDs
• Personal satisfaction from belonging to an organization of like-minded individuals
• Voting rights at Business Meetings (after attending three meetings, per our bylaws)
• An official Metroplex Atheists membership card and Metroplex Atheists branded mask
MEMBER/”Heretic” for $50 per year
• Includes all benefits of the Basic/Infidel level
• Automatic participation in all merchandise raffles
• Metroplex Atheists branded reusable bag
MEMBER PLUS/”Godless Heathen” for $100 per year
• Includes all benefits of the Member/Heretic level
• Exclusive opportunities to meet renowned atheists (when possible)
• Metroplex Atheists T-shirt
BENEFACTOR/”Blasphemer” for $200 per year
• Includes all benefits of the Member Plus/Godless Heathen level
• Recognition in “The Atheist Voice”, our quarterly newsletter
• Recognition on the MetroplexAtheists.org website