Students graduating in December 2017 or taking a leave of absence, transferring, or studying abroad in the Spring 2018 semester are not eligible for Intersession Housing.
This form is not intended for First Year students who are participating in the Citizen Science Program.
2) You must obtain full-time (35 hours per week) on-campus employment. Students can work more then one on-campus job to fulfill this requirement.
3) Students enrolled in Senior Project can work as little as 15 hours per week, with confirmation from their Senior Project Advisor that work will be supervised and completed during the intersession.
4) Students who are Athletes, Bard EMS, Emergency Drivers or BRAVE counselors and are required to be on-campus to meet obligations.
5) You must be enrolled as an undergraduate on-campus resident of the college for the Spring 2018 semester.
6) Indicate who your employer(s), Senior Project Advisor, and/or coach are on this form. They must email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your employment status.
7) Ability to pay a room rate of $15/night* FULL PAYMENT of your total Intersession housing fee is due to the Office of Student Accounts by Monday, December 11, 2017. Payroll deductions are NOT a payment option. Unpaid reservations will be canceled.
8) *A Meal Plan is NOT included in this rate, please make the appropriate arrangements.