Life in Lockdown for Farnham U3Aers
We care how our members have coped during the lockdown. We’ve put together ten quick questions to see how you’ve cared for mind, body and soul during this exceptional period.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. Overall, how well have you COPED during lockdown? (Select one)
Better than I expected
Much the same as I expected
Worse than I expected
2. What sort of PHYSICAL EXERCISE have you been taking? (Tick all that apply)
Walking or running
Gardening or DIY
Yoga, Pilates or other exercise class - home alone
Yoga, Pilates or other exercise class (on TV or online)
3. How have you kept your MIND ACTIVE? (Tick all that apply)
Quizzes, puzzles, or games
Xbox or online games
4. What CREATIVE or COMMUNITY activities have you pursued? (Tick all that apply)
Music or dance
Art or craft
Learning a language
Volunteering and neighbourly good deeds
5. Have your U3A interests and friends been able to HELP during lockdown?
6. Until things become more certain, what more can U3A do for you?
7. How have you KEPT IN TOUCH with family/friends? (Tick all that apply)
Traditional (snail) mail
Email or WhatsApp
Video calls (eg Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp, Facetime)
8. What PLATFORM have you used for socialising and meetings?
9. What have you done in lockdown that is NEW to you?
10. What have you discovered that you will carry on doing AFTER LOCKDOWN?
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service