AMERICAN PHOTOGRAPHY: A CENTURY OF IMAGES
The Developing Image, 1900-1934
1. What event in photography happened in 1900?
a. The Kodak company was formed.
b. The Halftone was invented.
c. The Kodak Brownie box camera appeared.
d. The movie camera was invented.
2. The process called the halftone made it possible to:
a. Make multiple copies of photographs
b. print a photograph directly on newspaper
c. photograph in color
d. make a photo montage
3. Which magazine pioneered the printing of color photographs and became a huge success?
a. Life magazine
d. National Geographic
4. The goal of using photographs in World War I was to:
a. raise the morale of the troops and the folks at home.
b. provide an account pf the horrors of war.
c. influence allies to join the war effort.
d. be published in newspapers.
5. The influence of photography grew tremendously, shaping popular culture and politics. During the first half of the 20th century, after the Prince of Wales, who was the most photographed human being on Earth?
a. Charles Lindbergh
b. George Herman "Babe" Ruth
c. Woodrow Wilson
d. Ty Cobb
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service