Public Ticketed Movie Event: $500 vs. 8% of gross receipts, whichever is greater
PLEASE NOTE: While we are back open and hosting larger movie events, please consult with Ross (firstname.lastname@example.org
) as to the current capacities of the theatre and available dates.
- Event day rental fee ($500) includes up to three (3) consecutive hours of occupancy of the Theatre. Clock begins when ANY MEMBER AFFILIATED WITH ORGANIZATION enters the building and the clock ends when the last member from organization and/or patron leaves the building. No exceptions will be made.
- Additional hours are charged at the rate of $100/hour for occupancy outside of the three contracted hours.
- Rate includes use of sound & lighting systems, movie screen, projector & operator.
- Renter will pay a $100 cleaning fee, required for all movie events as of 1/1/2020.
- Balance of base rental rate plus any other agreed-upon rental charges for services as outlined below are due ten (10) business days prior to first day of Theatre occupancy. Additional charges will be billed to renter with net due in 10 business days from last day of Theatre occupancy. We do not issue refunds. We will make every effort to reschedule your event should it be postponed.
- Renter to provide movie on DVD or Blu-Ray format at least three (3) days prior to screen date for testing purposes.
It is recommended a fresh copy of the film be obtained if possible to avoid errors due to wear. Please contact Ross at email@example.com to discuss alternative formats if need be.
- Renter is required to obtain a license for public exhibition of movies at the Orpheum Theatre. If renter is unable or unwilling to do so, the Orpheum Theatre will obtain licensing on behalf of Renter and assess license fee to Renter at time of settlement. Renter must present proof of film licensing prior to day of event.
-Concession stand will be open for the duration of event and items will be available at retail prices. Bringing outside food or beverages is discouraged and outside alcohol is strictly prohibited.