Nonetheless, we do our very best to match roommates according to participants' specific requests whenever possible.
Please read the following guidelines:
* All requests must be made by April 15th. Please understand that after April 15th, it is highly unlikely any changes can be made as all the materials will be printed and every hotel contacted.
* All requests must be mutual. If you submit a request and the person you expected to room with does not, it is possible you may not be roomed together. Please confirm your desire to room together with the other person and both submit the form by April 15th.
* At times hotels in select locations will offer us a limited number of triple rooms. If you would like to have a triple room and know the other two parties also desire a triple room, please indicate this in the comments field at the end of the form. All parties should indicate the desire for a triple.
* If you have any questions or concerns, please call our office at (856) 874-1010 and we will do our best to help.
If your name is Michael Smith and you were born on May 18, 2001, your username is:
1. Smit (first four characters of "Smith") +2. Mi (first two characters of "Michael") +3. 0518 (month and day only)
If your last name has fewer than four characters, please fill the remaining spaces with "x". For example:
If your name is Michael Lu and you were born on May 18, 2001, your username is:
1. Lu (first two characters of "Lu" and two "x" as fillers to equal 4 characters) +2. Mi (first two characters of "Michael") +3. 0518 (month and day only)